- Electric elevating arm rest options:
- 3 x Height vertical lift options 26”, 32”, 37”
- Dual action chair or Tilt-in- Space dual options
- Independent leg rest and backrest
- Interchangeable and removable pressure relief options
The Elevator Dual Rise & Recline Chair
A modern designed the Elevator is an extreme high vertical Dual Rise & Recline Chair.
The ProCare Mobility Elevator is a British made specialist chair that has a wealth of features and options. It is also available with or without electric elevating arm rest options.
The Elevator backrest is a Thoracic back style with and adjustable filling called Dacron which is attached with velcro on to the backrest. There is also a further optional detachable head pillow. The zipped pillows give easy access to the Dacron allowing the back to be manipulated to give soft moulded support.
The patented Electric Lift Up Arm can be added to the Elevator, allowing for wheelchair transfers.
- Interchangeable back rest support options
- Lateral thoracic support cushions
- Waterfall support cushions
- Wooden Knuckle options
- Wide range of material options available
- Four way stretch fabric colours
You can choose between three styles of arms:
- Fabric Tear Boxed Arm, which is a foamed up tear shaped box fabric arm.
- Wooden Edged Tear Boxed Arm, which is a foamed up tear shaped box arm with a designer wooden edge for hand held stability. Available in Mahogany, Medium Oak & Natural Beech.
- The Millennium style arm for hand held stability Available in Mahogany, Medium Oak & Natural Beech.