- Adjustable seat depth 17” to 21” (optional extra)
- Adjustable 3 x position angle of lift
- Dual action chair or Tilt-in- Space dual options
- Independent leg rest and backrest
- Removable/interchangeable pressure relief options
- 3 x Braked castors and 1 x directional lock castor to make steering the chair easier
Porta Cura Dual action chair with tilt-in- space
A dual action chair with tilt-in- space gives the Porta Cura great support and usability
The Porta Cura chair is a modern designed, independent Tilt-in-Space, multi dual movement “Modular chair” Suitable for Adults, children and elderly clients with conditions such as Neurological, stroke or frail.
- Interchangeable back rest support options
- Lateral thoracic support cushions
- Waterfall support cushions
- Wooden Knuckle options
- Wide range of material options available
- Four way stretch fabric colours
The Porta Cura care chair is a modular chair that features complete manual adjustability. The seat width, depth, rake, and backrest angle can all be changed to attain the most comfortable position possible.
With a built-in tilt-in-space function, the Porta Cura offers excellent pressure relief. It redistributes the user’s weight over a larger surface area.
This care chair boasts interchangeable cushions. The lateral thoracic model, or the waterfall support option. There is also adjustable legrest elevation, seat to footplate support and arm height to suit the user.
This care chair is covered in a 4-way stretch fabric, however a wide range of other materials are available.