The Cura Air Chair & Cura Attollo Bariatric Portable chair
The Cura Air chair is a modern designed, independent Tilt-in-Space, multi dual movement care chair that has standard features but is also available to be adapted for any client type and size, children through to Bariatric. Standard features are listed below followed by some of the Bespoke options available.
Main Features (standard)
- Battery powered, three motor
- Dual Action, tilt-in-space and recline action
- Thoracic-support style back rest
- Dacron filling for comfort and support
- Velcro fastened head pillow
- Zipped pillows for manipulation of fillings
- Memory foam cushions
- Pressure relief: Static air cushion, gel seat cushions & alternating air cushions, giving all options from low to very high pressure relief.
- Adaptable for use with possum systems
- Also available as 2 motor chair
- Side transfer, lift/drop arm
- Adjustable angle foot plates
- Safety harnesses and lap belts,
- I pad mounts and I pod docks built in
The Cura air chair back rest is a thoracic lateral support with an adjustable filling of Dacron or memory foam which is attached with Velcro to the back of the chair. There is also a detachable head pillow that can be adjusted for contour via a zip in the back of the head rest allowing you to manipulate and mould for support.